Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start

Go down 
+3
Cat
majorlg
Rambo-[USMC]
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Despite the usual tom-foolery, the #3 team posted a first place finish at Bumpdrafting SS and a second place finish at Supercell during the season opener last night.
Team Intimidator looks to continue its dominance as we look forward to next Tuesdays race.
Hopefully, all of the other teams will have their numerous technical issues worked out by next week, and Danica's team is able to install a set of mud and snow tires that will help her get out of the infield a little quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:
Despite the usual tom-foolery*, the #3 team posted a first place finish at Bumpdrafting SS and a second place finish at Supercell during the season opener last night.
Team Intimidator looks to continue its dominance as we look forward to next Tuesdays race.
Hopefully, all of the other teams will have their numerous technical issues worked out by next week, and Danica's team is able to install a set of mud and snow tires that will help her get out of the infield a little quicker.

* tom·fool·er·y [ tom fooləree ] Definition:
1. the act of passing below the yellow line, then riding up on the track and punting Cat into the wall which then takes out Maj
2. a racing maneuver typical performed by a driver named Ram
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

majorlg wrote:
Rambo-[USMC] wrote:
Despite the usual tom-foolery*, the #3 team posted a first place finish at Bumpdrafting SS and a second place finish at Supercell during the season opener last night.

* tom·fool·er·y [ tom fooləree ] Definition:
1. the act of passing below the yellow line, then riding up on the track and punting Cat into the wall which then takes out Maj
2. a racing maneuver typical performed by a driver named Ram
The replay clearly shows that I was holding my line and that Cat got into me and then proceeded to take you out. And besides, you shouldnt really talk seeing as you hit everything but the lottery last night!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Lets see - hold your line. According to the official racing rules there is no such thing once you go down below the yellow line. And if you would have looked close enough at the replay you would have noticed that I never went below the yellow line. I do believe that Maj had the correct definition.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:08 am

Hopefully my mechanics will have worked out the slop in my steering box for the next round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tgdracing.com
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Mike wrote:
Hopefully my mechanics will have worked out the slop in my steering box for the next round.
I'm pretty sure that your problem is a loose connection between the drivers seat and the steering wheel!
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Looks like some payback tonight (TUESDAY) for the #3........

The #88 stance is, just stay in front of the tom foolery and you can be a winner just like me.

Maj and Cat I feel your pain with the #3. I think he may still be sore at the #88 team for winning the championship last year. Clearly he needs to step up his game this year to be in contention.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 pm

BullDog wrote:
Looks like some payback tonight (TUESDAY) for the #3........

The #88 stance is, just stay in front of the tom foolery and you can be a winner just like me.

Maj and Cat I feel your pain with the #3. I think he may still be sore at the #88 team for winning the championship last year. Clearly he needs to step up his game this year to be in contention.
You have got to lay off the shine, because you just ain't makin any sense!
1. The #3 didnt race last year because that car wasn't available.
2. The #48 team won last years championship..... not the #88.
3. Since you are the main source of the tom foolery, you cant stay in front of yourself.
4. I agree that you are a "winner" but not when it comes to racing.
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:18 am

Once again staying in front is the place to be. #88 WINS AGAIN!!!!!!
On a side note. It saddens me on the alleged acusations thrown out last night against the #3 team.
Once again tomfoolery played out and now a possible disqualification may happen.
Check here for futher details and actions once the video is posted.......
Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

NASCAR rules, as clearly stated in the article below, forbid passing if any part of the car is below the yellow line...

"Stewart broke the rule that very first race, dropping TWO TIRES below
the line to avoid running into Johnny Benson after Benson tried to block
Stewart's attempted pass. Stewart was immediately black-flagged"

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/motor/2008-10-06-2929460367_x.htm

The images below clearly show where the #3 car was just before the tomfoolery...

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start 20130414

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start 20130415
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

majorlg wrote:
NASCAR rules, as clearly stated in the article below, forbid passing if any part of the car is below the yellow line...

"Stewart broke the rule that very first race, dropping TWO TIRES below
the line to avoid running into Johnny Benson after Benson tried to block
Stewart's attempted pass. Stewart was immediately black-flagged"

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/motor/2008-10-06-2929460367_x.htm

The images below clearly show where the #3 car was just before the tomfoolery...

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start 20130414

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start 20130415

Actually, the real tom foolery began before these screenshots were taken and I had a fender inside of you and you forced me down below the yellow line....which the video clearly shows.
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:44 am

At yesterday's Drivers Meeting, NASCAR reiterated the rule about passing under the yellow line and provided the same information to all drivers and crew chiefs in a hand out, as they've done in past Daytona and Talladega races. The verbatim language is:

"This is your warning: race above the yellow line. If, in NASCAR'S judgment, you go below the yellow line to improve your position,

you will be black-flagged. If in NASCAR's judgment you force someone below the yellow line (in an effort to stop him from passing

you), you may be black-flagged."

Another interesting link.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/columns/story?id=6118904
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:13 pm

BullDog wrote:
At yesterday's Drivers Meeting, NASCAR reiterated the rule about passing under the yellow line and provided the same information to all drivers and crew chiefs in a hand out, as they've done in past Daytona and Talladega races. The verbatim language is:

"This is your warning: race above the yellow line. If, in NASCAR'S judgment, you go below the yellow line to improve your position,

you will be black-flagged. If in NASCAR's judgment you force someone below the yellow line (in an effort to stop him from passing

you), you may be black-flagged."

Another interesting link.....

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/columns/story?id=6118904
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/columns/story?id=6118904[/quote[/url]]

Interesting coming from the driver who spends more time below the yellow line than anyone else!

Besides that, I am sure that Nascar isn't suggesting that staying above the yellow line and being involved in a wreck is prefered to going below the yellow line to avoid a wreck.
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm

"Besides that, I am sure that Nascar isn't suggesting that staying above the yellow line and being involved in a wreck is prefered to going below the yellow line to avoid a wreck." RAMBO QUOTE

Not at all. Nascar is just saying if you go below the yellow line and improve your position you will be black flagged...... Why does Nascar care if you are in a wreck? Nascar doesn't pay for the cars.

I think it is a stupid rule. If you want to drive off in the grass and make a pass who cares......

Last edited by BullDog on Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:54 pm

BullDog wrote:
I think it is a stupid rule. If you want to drive off in the grass and make a pass who cares......

1. I went below the yellow to avoid the wreck. Major continued to squeeze down and you can see in the video, I even dropped further down right before the contact in an attempt to avoid the wreck that Maj seemed determined to cause.
2. If you dont care about the stupid rule (which doesnt even apply to our racing) why do you continue to go ON AND ON AND ON about it???
Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:
I went below the yellow to avoid the wreck.

I think you need new glasses. The video as well as the photos I posted show you below the yellow before you even reached me. I was on the point, you were behind me. You dropped two tires below the yellow line and tried to pass me. You act like you were driving a low line above the yellow and I forced you below the yellow, but that is false and is obvious in the video you posted.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:34 pm

I will have to concur with Maj on his comments since this is the second such incident as to where Rambo has tried to pull the "I was on the inside of you and staying on my line" B.S. do to the fact as I stated before, you have no line if you are below the yellow line. Looks like Maj and I both have victories in the book and Rambo should be disqualified.
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Cat wrote:
I stated before, you have no line if you are below the yellow line.

Exactly..................
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

majorlg wrote:
Rambo-[USMC] wrote:
I went below the yellow to avoid the wreck.

I think you need new glasses. The video as well as the photos I posted show you below the yellow before you even reached me. I was on the point, you were behind me. You dropped two tires below the yellow line and tried to pass me. You act like you were driving a low line above the yellow and I forced you below the yellow, but that is false and is obvious in the video you posted.
I think you need the glasses. I made this screenshot a little larger and it clearly shows I am inside you and on the yellow, and you had already started pinching me down.
Case closed.
[img]2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start Uneedg10[/img]
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Rambo-[USMC] wrote:
BullDog wrote:

1. I went below the yellow to avoid the wreck. Major continued to squeeze down and you can see in the video, I even dropped further down right before the contact in an attempt to avoid the wreck that Maj seemed determined to cause.
2. If you dont care about the stupid rule (which doesnt even apply to our racing) why do you continue to go ON AND ON AND ON about it???

I was just giving my opinon. It is still a free country........... For now that is.
Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:01 pm

that last screen shot proves my point...you're still behind me yet over the yellow line. the video confirms what happens next...you kept going lower below the yellow in an attempt to pass me below the yellow. if you had stayed above the yellow you'd have a point, but you dipped below the yellow.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:15 am

majorlg wrote:
that last screen shot proves my point...you're still behind me yet over the yellow line. the video confirms what happens next...you kept going lower below the yellow in an attempt to pass me below the yellow. if you had stayed above the yellow you'd have a point, but you dipped below the yellow.
OMG! Im not under the yellow line, I am on it. And if you look closer you would see that my nose is already along side you. The only reason I was that low was because you were moving down to block me again like the 10 or so times before when I was attempting to make a clean pass. If I had stayed above the yellow line we would have wrecked due to you pinching down on me. And as the video proves.... it didnt really matter how low I went, you kept pinching down until we made contact.
Yellow line or no yellow line... I was trying to avoid a wreck and you were determined to cause one.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Sorry Ram but after closer official examination of your claims you will clearly see that you are wrong in your assumptions of where you claim your car position is at, as you can see (with help of the red lines) you are not quite up beside Maj yet and your tires are actually below the yellow line in clear violation of the rule.
2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start Ram__m22
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Cat wrote:
Sorry Ram but after closer official examination of your claims you will clearly see that you are wrong in your assumptions of where you claim your car position is at, as you can see (with help of the red lines) you are not quite up beside Maj yet and your tires are actually below the yellow line in clear violation of the rule.
2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start Ram__m22

Sorry.....
1. your red line cuts across the front of my car making it inaccurate.
2. we have never before observed Nascar's yellow line rule in any of our other races ....so it is a moot point.
3. just like we dont observe Nascars's strict rules regarding jumping the starts and restarts because if we did, you would be disqualified from pretty much every race.
4. you are dead to me now, and I will not waste any more time responding to your pointless drival.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Sorry I guess I should have pointed out that when I enlarged the image to know where to put the red lines exactly the shadow of the car not the car itself is what you are claiming to be part of your car and according to NASCAR rules shadows do not count in any way shape or form as part of the vehicle. And as far as not observing the rules I am really disappointed in hearing that you have not been following the rules as I myself felt like we were all honest gentlemen and would not stoop to cheating as you must have done on several occasions to win a race. But since I am dead to you these words will not matter to you anyway, to those who are honest and true sportsmen we will try and keep the "Tomfoolery" to a minimal and enjoy the rest of the season. Oh and please keep your word and do not respond to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next