Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

My DayZ experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 pm

This pretty much sums it up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
BullDog

BullDog

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:24 pm

well you missed the gun fight last night..... RIP Jimmy...... AGAIN!!!!  But he did take out 3 guys first!
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm

So I go into a couple of day servers late last night, waiting for my kids to get home,  and get most of my stuff I lost back. Plus some extras for everyone. No M4.

Only 6 people in server. I figure its safe. I meet 2 guys in ELECTRO,  they say don't kill me. Well I couldn't cause I just have an axe so far. But I got hard cases, 2 compass', 2 can openers and a backpack. I said no worries jus trying to get some stuff, They go on and on about how people are killing them and they have nothing........ SOUND FAMILIAR?

So I run around with these guys, talking in game, they seem cool enough. I get attacked by a zombie, so they say you need a blood infusion. We find the kit, thy say ok test your blood. As I go to test my blood, ONE OF THE DILLWEED's AXE's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNBELIVABLE.... I ran around with those guys for about 20 min and never though that would happen.

And no I was not a black chic with blue panties............
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Was in two servers this evening as well 2/40 people on the entire map - run into the fire station in Electro - someone pistols me... 2 of 40 and they just happen to be waiting in the fire station really?

Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DayZ experience   My DayZ experience Empty

Back to top Go down

My DayZ experience
Page 1 of 1