Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

Video Settings....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

Video Settings.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Settings....   Video Settings.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Doing the two above things I mentioned really helped with that blurriness, I think it would benefit you guys as well - looks crisper. Unfortunately after all the tweaking, drivers, and crap - it still gives me motion sickness - last night was better when I was messing around but still ended up ready to puke by the end. So until I get a new monitor I've uninstalled it - otherwise I'll just get frustrated with it and feel like crap to boot.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Video Settings....   Video Settings.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 pm

I don't have that blurriness either, but if I keep my field of view zoomed in to far when we are out for our nightly jogging sim or looting I seem to get a bit of the motion bug as well so I always zoom back out before running around. I just have a cheap ASUS 2ms 27" monitor.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: Video Settings....   Video Settings.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:54 pm

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Doing the two above things I mentioned really helped with that blurriness, I think it would benefit you guys as well - looks crisper. Unfortunately after all the tweaking, drivers, and crap - it still gives me motion sickness - last night was better when I was messing around but still ended up ready to puke by the end. So until I get a new monitor I've uninstalled it - otherwise I'll just get frustrated with it and feel like crap to boot.

Damn... I LOVE this game!

PS- Karl if you just play like Cat does, you can just sit in a bush and probably not have to worry about motion sickness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Settings....   Video Settings.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Settings....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2