Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

Another WIN for the #88

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BullDog

BullDog

Another WIN for the #88 Empty
PostSubject: Another WIN for the #88   Another WIN for the #88 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Finally after getting a race started from all the TOMFOOLERY, we finally saw a skillfull, might say one of the best, racers WIN!!!!!!!

As usual, the #88 didn't have a good starting position but passed each opponent gracefully for the WIN!!!!!

After the race the #88 had these words " It doesn't really matter where you start, it is how you finish. Most would be happy with a

2nd place finish, but in my book 2nd place is just the 1st place looser."

I am sure we will hear much more from the #88 team this year. He looks to be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

Another WIN for the #88 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another WIN for the #88   Another WIN for the #88 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:44 pm

BullDog wrote:
Finally after getting a race started from all the TOMFOOLERY, we finally saw a skillfull, might say one of the best, racers WIN!!!!!!!

As usual, the #88 didn't have a good starting position but passed each opponent gracefully for the WIN!!!!!

After the race the #88 had these words " It doesn't really matter where you start, it is how you finish. Most would be happy with a

2nd place finish, but in my book 2nd place is just the 1st place looser."

I am sure we will hear much more from the #88 team this year
. He looks to be unstoppable.

huh? Have you been hitting the sauce again? We ran like 40 races last night and you are all excited about finishing one in first place?

More than likely you "gracefully" wrecked most of the rest of the field to "earn" that win.

Although I am confident we will be hearing alot more gum flapping from the #88 team, I am not so sure that means any more victories!
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com

Another WIN for the #88
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Other Gaming...-
Jump to: