Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

I won't go ON and ON....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

I won't go ON and ON.... Empty
PostSubject: I won't go ON and ON....   I won't go ON and ON.... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 pm

I won't go ON and ON like some other people I don't need to mention who. #88. Just a quick note of thanks to JC who sacrificed himself last nite to the usual shananigans of Big Sexy and spared the Lowes "Big Johnson" team from the ensuing wreck, allowing me to pretty much coast to yet another victory here in the 2012 season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: I won't go ON and ON....   I won't go ON and ON.... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

CORRECTION..... The #88 did not race last night. Please get your facts correct before making such outladish statements.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: I won't go ON and ON....   I won't go ON and ON.... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 pm

BullDog wrote:
CORRECTION..... The #88 did not race last night. Please get your facts correct before making such outladish statements.

You need to read more carefully before making an outlandish demand that I correct something that is entirely accurate!

I said I would not go on and on about my victory last nite unlike some people. #88 (TRUE STATEMENT)

I said that Big Sexy wrecked poor JC last night with his usual shananigans. (TRUE STATEMENT)

GAME........SET...........MATCH
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't go ON and ON....   I won't go ON and ON.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I won't go ON and ON....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Other Gaming...-
Jump to: