Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

How to delete your history/favorites folder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCoots

CrazyCoots

How to delete your history/favorites folder Empty
PostSubject: How to delete your history/favorites folder   How to delete your history/favorites folder EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 12:44 am

WARNING:  this will delete your favorites folder so if your worried about what you have then don't do it or take a screenshot of what you have..

I was trying to figure out how to delete all my history in my game and I found this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/0/46476144870969793/

Quote :
Gelwin
View ProfileView Posts
How to delete your history/favorites folder IconGames  Jan 27, 2015 @ 9:59am 
Hi guys I have a fix open the serverbrowser_hist.vdf with notepad ++ (for code style) or normal notepad and search history and delete everything until "lastupdate"    "

My folder was this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\90242680\7\remote"  so your number might be different than the one shown in that post, not only did it speed up my server loading but it sped up my game start up as well...  Maybe give it a try but make a Copy of your "serverbrowser_hist" file just incase...  Also I did a flush:  " hold left-shift plus numpad - " the type " flush " at menu screen afterwards
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

How to delete your history/favorites folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to delete your history/favorites folder   How to delete your history/favorites folder EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Server browser does load a lot faster for me. Make sure you write down your favorite servers first. They will also get deleted.
Back to top Go down

How to delete your history/favorites folder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: DAYZ-
Jump to: