Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

Proof pot should not be legalized...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

Proof pot should not be legalized... Empty
PostSubject: Proof pot should not be legalized...   Proof pot should not be legalized... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:34 pm

3RD Party Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson...

June 17, 2016
Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson revealed on Thursday that he is abstaining from using marijuana while he runs for the White House.

During an interview with USA Today, Johnson was asked how long it’s been since he's taken the drug.

"It's been about seven weeks," he responded, adding that he would not partake in the drug during his term if he’s elected. "I want to be completely on top of my game, all cylinders."

Johnson has long advocated for legalizing the drug, saying on Thursday that there is "an unbelievable disconnect" between politicians and the public on the issue.

"I haven't had a drink of alcohol in 29 years because of rock climbing and the notion of being the best that you can be, and in that same vein I've stopped using marijuana of any kind," he said earlier in the interview.

THIS WEEK
Back to top Go down

Proof pot should not be legalized...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Funny-
Jump to: