Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Admin
jim

PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds Empty
PostSubject: PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds   PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

As I logged into the game, I was on a runway with a crashed plane on it. There were literally 75+ people running around punching each other and shooting each other, but no one was getting hurt.

I proceeded to punch my way around as I was waiting for some timer to go off and make me vulnerable to their attacks. It never came... what did come after a 1-minute countdown was an immediate transport into an airplane and I could hear the voices of all people screaming and shouting things like "can you hear me" and derogatory terms about people's mothers and such. I would say the average age of these people was about 12 - 20,

All of a sudden I see a prompt to hit a button to jump from the plane. I do so and I see about a dozen other parachutes around me. I see death messages from people getting punched in the head by others. As I land, I am looking around and I see the others around me rushing for the houses in the vicinity. I ran straight behind a guy and was a probably 50 yards behind him. I ran into the house behind him to punch him... he had found a pistol which I got shot immediately. I was ranked #76 of 94 and was able to leave the server to restart the process. I did this 5 - 7 times and got a few kills. Afte a few hours, I was doing OK and holding my own.

There are vehicles scattered along the roads and loot everywhere... however, there are people everywhere as well. After you land and start to get some loot, you get a message to get to an area on the map within a certain amount of time. The map will have a great big white circle on it. you are hoping you are either close or within the circle. As time goes on and people die, the circle will get smaller and you will be tasked with getting to the new smaller circle, remember the vehicles I mentioned... these are good for this. IF you do not make it to the circle in time, A bigger blue circle will start to close in on the white circle. IF this blue circle gets in front of you as you are getting to the white circle you will start to lose health, until you finally die or enter the new circle.

You get more points for lasting longer, killing people and then there is another metric which is HP I think.

It took me some time to get used to it. I will say though that I enjoy the battle royale aspect of it and the looting cannot be slow. You grab the gun, load it and move. Someone will find you. I paid $30 for it and I do not regret it, there are options for solo, duo or squad running. I will leave it up to you guys as to whether you grab it or not, it might be on a Steam Sale sometime, but I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keenantech.com
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds   PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

It looks like  more of a your on your own game and not team play.
Back to top Go down
jim
Admin
jim

PostSubject: Re: PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds   PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 am

Major and I played Battle Royale last night in Infestation and that we exactly like it was. As stated, the battlegrounds game offers squad play as well. I do not know what that entails though.

I know I was having fun last night, it is fast paced and I was anxious as the numbers dwindled. The nice thing about the play mode is that it is quick and you lose none of your loot. It was a good distraction as it was only he and I on last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keenantech.com
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds   PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:48 pm

I went ahead and got it to Jimmy. Haven't had time to try it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds   PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayerUnknowns BattleGrounds
Page 1 of 1