Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! Empty
PostSubject: The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!   The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Here is what a good clean pass looks like when a skilled driver wants to win without wrecking the rest of the field.

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!   The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

And this is what it looks like when some Hockey puck just wants to dump the race leader.

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!   The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 am

Actually this video demonstrates that B is a much better driver - he was able to save his car. Once again, the 3 bumps a driver out of the way and then bitches and moans when someone returns the favor..
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!   The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

First off you were not following me that close for 28 laps. I was in first most of the laps while you were trying to save your tires for the end of the race. I think you actually punted some AI's in front of Maj causing him to wreck to catch me. Maj could tell us more about that.

Clip 1 Notice how I am holding the same line as we race side by side. I even go high in the first turn to give you plenty of room to make the pass. But my superior driving skills allow me to stay in front. I am amazed about my driving skill just watching it. Thanks for saving the video. What the video doent show is the small rub as you call it, almost put me into the wall but I let off the gas and applied the brakes to save it. Once again a great save by me.

Clip 2 Looks like basically the same pass you did to me on the turn before. The only difference is I went high to give you room and you still came up the track and hit me. When I made my pass, looks like you came down just a SCOOSH, and caused a small rub. But I guess you couldn't avoid the wall as I had done on the turn before. I would just chalk it up to driver skill. Apparently some, #88 have the ability to control there car even in situations that most can not. Some are just born with skill and some look like more practice is needed.

Being the #1 player in AA and now Nascar come with alot of responsibilties. I would just like everyone to know that I am proud to shoulder those responsibilits for the gaming community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!   The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of a good clean pass...and whatever the hell you want to call that!
Page 1 of 1