Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin Empty
PostSubject: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:02 am

Heres a clip from some early action. Karl (of course) blamed me as the cause of this accident. The tape shows who the real culprit was....any guesses?

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: As the race draws to a close   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am

Big Sexy and the Intimidator break away after a restart. Big Sexy claims he was holding his line....... Lets go to the video replay!

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: It was an exciting finish...   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 am

Although it should have been yet another victory for the #3 team, the vicious conspiracy partially works and the #31 takes the final caution.

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Silencer

Silencer

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Seems as if the #3 had issues on caution laps.... 21 has filed complaint and requested a ban on #3 for rest of season...
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Request Denied.

Video replay clearly shows that the #21 was not keeping pace with the rest of the field when the alleged incident with the #3 occured.

Furthermore, Nascar has penalized the #21 team for unapproved equipment, when it was found that Silencenator had installed a Copy machine inside his car.
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm

I guess racing below the yellow line is ok for some when it benefits them. BUT when others do it, The #3 goes on and on and on and on and on and on about how that is not legal.

At least when I make brillant moves I end up wining the race.......
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Can I ask what video #1 has to do with any of the incidents in question?
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Can I ask what video #1 has to do with any of the incidents in question?

The topic of the thread is "Highlights from Sunday nights Race..." . And you dumping poor Rabid was one of those highlights.

Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Byron wrote:
I guess racing below the yellow line is ok for some when it benefits them. BUT when others do it, The #3 goes on and on and on and on and on and on about how that is not legal.

At least when I make brillant moves I end up wining the race.......

I have yet to see you make such a move.... I guess I will just have to continue patiently waiting. Perhaps someday......
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Well the #31 team would just like to thank all it's fans for all the support this season.

Last nights win was really spectacular when you consider all the bs that was going on around the track with the #3 car.

Although Bulldog thought he might have won the race (At least when I make brillant moves I end up wining the race.......) as you all could see the only brilliant move made last night was that of the #31 car, although I will add that there was some great support from the #24 team.

Sometimes it takes alittle help from teams, and when that help comes, then alittle recognition to that team is appropriate. The #31 team, unlike the #3 and #88 teams is willing to give credit to those teams.

It's not always me, me, me, or someone going on and on and on about how great they are because somewhere, someday, someone else is going to steal the glory.

And that's all I got to say about that.

Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 pm

uhhhmmm. You forgot to mention the drafting partner you had that got you to the front....
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Not to mention him choosing me to block... Thats why I went low when you went high. Figured he could only block one of us... His car naturally gravitates towards blocking me
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

I will add that there was some great support from the #24 team.

Did you not see this part, I didn't forget you, and yes I figured he would come down to block you, thats why I went high.
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh there it was... Sorry it got lost in the "all about the 31 car" stuff... just kidding - I fell asleep while reading
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 pm

GET A ROOM.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin   Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlights from Sundays Race at Bumpdraftin
Page 1 of 1