Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start

Go down 
+3
Cat
majorlg
Rambo-[USMC]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Sorry I guess I should have pointed out that when I enlarged the image to know where to put the red lines exactly the shadow of the car not the car itself is what you are claiming to be part of your car and according to NASCAR rules shadows do not count in any way shape or form as part of the vehicle. And as far as not observing the rules I am really disappointed in hearing that you have not been following the rules as I myself felt like we were all honest gentlemen and would not stoop to cheating as you must have done on several occasions to win a race. But since I am dead to you these words will not matter to you anyway, to those who are honest and true sportsmen we will try and keep the "Tomfoolery" to a minimal and enjoy the rest of the season. Oh and please keep your word and do not respond to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:41 am

Cat wrote:
Sorry I guess I should have pointed out that when I enlarged the image to know where to put the red lines exactly the shadow of the car not the car itself is what you are claiming to be part of your car and according to NASCAR rules shadows do not count in any way shape or form as part of the vehicle. And as far as not observing the rules I am really disappointed in hearing that you have not been following the rules as I myself felt like we were all honest gentlemen and would not stoop to cheating as you must have done on several occasions to win a race. But since I am dead to you these words will not matter to you anyway, to those who are honest and true sportsmen we will try and keep the "Tomfoolery" to a minimal and enjoy the rest of the season. Oh and please keep your word and do not respond to the truth.

[img]2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 Rip10[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm

I believe Cat's technical breakdown puts the matter to rest...well done. As for driving like a gentleman, I'll continue to race by the rules. If the rules change and we're eliminating the yellow line, just let me know. Until then, I don't need to cheat to win.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

majorlg wrote:
I believe Cat's technical breakdown puts the matter to rest...well done. As for driving like a gentleman, I'll continue to race by the rules. If the rules change and we're eliminating the yellow line, just let me know. Until then, I don't need to cheat to win.

How would you know?? I can't ever remember you winning one?
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:55 pm

It is official NASCAR has declared
1-JC the winner after close inspection of the tape
The only driver that didn't cause a problem on the track that nite
Was 1-JC
In a statement made by NASCAR today
" we believe 1-JC to be the cleanest drive on the track and we wish the rest would follow his example rather then just his dust "
Back to top Go down
jim
Admin
jim

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:01 pm

This stupid game... I ran into 1-JC 35 times and he just turned around and lapped me... fuck this game...

I am quitting thi... (crickets, silence, the whole works)
Back to top Go down
http://www.keenantech.com
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Jim wrote:
This stupid game... I ran into 1-JC 35 times and he just turned around and lapped me... fuck this game...

I am quitting thi... (crickets, silence, the whole works)

LOL Jim! You probably weren't holding your line the 35 times that you ran into him and therefore it's your fault that he lapped you.
Back to top Go down
jim
Admin
jim

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:34 pm

There were 7 people on the track, I lapped all but one... this game sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keenantech.com
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Probably won't make it tommorow night for the race.
Thought I would give someone else a chance to win one.......
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:09 pm

I will try but looks like a late night playing this painting game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tgdracing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start   2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Race Season off to an Excellent start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2