Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course Empty
PostSubject: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 am

Bull wanted to see this....so here it is in all of its ugliness...

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

It appears he got sucked in or fell asleep at the wheel.... GREAT job Major. Ramb could have lifted - and continued to race on - but he chose to "hold his line" so he could crash and bitch and complain and post videos. Most racers who want to finish would have lifted in that position and let you run yourself into the grass. If your not driver to driver, then the trailing driver has the obligation to take evasive measures. Maybe this is sales tactic he tells all of his young car buyers - "look if someone swerving into your lane as you're trying to overtake them - JUST HOLD YOUR LINE - DO NOT TRY and brake or avoid them" - sells more cars that way. You do however at least owe him a 'thank you' for keeping you from running off of the track - you could have gotten really hurt at that point of the track had you slid through the grass...

Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm

LOL Karl!

Take some more migraine medication and call me in the morning.

I did take evasive action:
1. Major goes into the wall and bounces off toward the grass.... I moved outside.
2. Major comes back across the track up towards the wall.... I moved inside.
3. Major comes back across the track and takes me out.

And in your drug induced semi coma you somehow determine that I am at fault!
All I can say is I hope you continue to be very busy at work and that you have no time for gaming.
And I will continue to do my rain dance in the hope of a large string of low pressure systems stream across PA.
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 pm

LOL - so at what point to you let off of the accelerator pedal.

Busy yes - 166 hours on this pay period - but I WILL make time to come punt you....
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
LOL - so at what point to you let off of the accelerator pedal.

Busy yes - 166 hours on this pay period - but I WILL make time to come punt you....

This coming from the guy who constantly says "I'm NOT lifting" even if it means punting someone in the rear end.

Besides there was like 5 laps to go in the race, so I dont know many people who wouldnt try to make a pass when the guy in front just slammed himself into the wall.

And please.....feel free to join us when you can stay awake past 9:00pm!
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 pm

The Im not lifting only comes after you've shoved your way through - like the last time you move me up the track, it was only due to sheer driving skills that I was able to save it - you seem to have forgotten the reason.

I was able to stay up till nookie time last night though..
Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with Karl on this one.

As can clearly be seen, I was struggling to maintain my car and recover from hitting the wall, hence the weaving about the track. Note RAM has a full lane to his left where he can drift inside, but instead chooses to hold his line.

The Crown Royal company has seen the video and supports me fully.

Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:33 pm

majorlg wrote:
I'm gonna have to agree with Karl on this one.

As can clearly be seen, I was struggling to maintain my car and recover from hitting the wall, hence the weaving about the track. Note RAM has a full lane to his left where he can drift inside, but instead chooses to hold his line.

The Crown Royal company has seen the video and supports me fully.

What a pair you two make, Karl semi comotose from his migraine medication and Maj drunk on his ass from too many shots of Crown Royal.

"Struggling to maintain my car and recover from hitting the wall" ?? Here's a thought...the next time you slam into the wall, you might try lifting your foot off of the accelerator pedal....it makes recovering control a hell of alot easier and lessens the chance that you will take out another driver because you have lost control!

You careen back and forth across the track 2 and a half times and I should have given you more room???

Um...Ok... Have another shot!
Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 pm

As I desperately try to hold my line, the #3 car veers to the right despite all that open room to the left.

And Karl, I didn't fall asleep...I was barely managing to hold together a car that had been punted or walled 4 previous times in the race. The very fact that I was in position to win with 5 laps to go is a testament to my skill!
Back to top Go down
BullDog

BullDog

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I think we are all missing the most im portant thing here...

The #88 won again!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 pm

You know all this crying and bitching is really starting to get old. Why is it that when I am not there you guy's wreck each other act like a bunch of little girls. I guess with out me there making sure you all stay in line and make you all behave it just becomes a wild free for all out there. Jeez grow up and race fair and square for once in ya'lls life.

And that's all I got to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Cat wrote:
You know all this crying and bitching is really starting to get old. Why is it that when I am not there you guy's wreck each other act like a bunch of little girls. I guess with out me there making sure you all stay in line and make you all behave it just becomes a wild free for all out there. Jeez grow up and race fair and square for once in ya'lls life.

And that's all I got to say about that.

Because when you are there, you are laying down smoke screens and oil slicks so we can't even find each other much less wreck each other.
Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm

If Cat was there, we'd still be restarting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course   It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course Empty

Back to top Go down

It appears that Major has completed the Karl School of Driving course
Page 1 of 1