Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gone Rogue Discord

Major Coasts to Victory Lane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
majorlg

majorlg

Major Coasts to Victory Lane Empty
PostSubject: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Published August 22, 2011 (AP)

Fuel strategy again played a key as the #17 chose to skip a late pit stop and instead charged to the front of the pack. They didn't make it by much, but with the checkered flag in sight, Major "Linearity" Lag coasted across the finish line on an empty tank.

Said Maj, "I think that shot of Crown on the last restart was just enough to get us home"

Major Coasts to Victory Lane Crown
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:19 pm

"instead charged to the front of the pack" - you ran out front the entire race with "Road Block" Jeff held everyone else off... Well until he and I crashed... Maybe Im missing something...
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 pm

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
"instead charged to the front of the pack" - you ran out front the entire race with "Road Block" Jeff held everyone else off... Well until he and I crashed... Maybe Im missing something...

Judging from my past experiences with Karl's distorted and demented views of what actually happened on the racetrack....I am inclined to believe Major's version of the story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with Ram on this one. Fact is, Karl was so far back, I'm surprised he could see my car.
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Well Maj it only appeared so far back because you were wearing shot glasses for goggles
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Never would of happened if my internet hadn't dropped, I know I could have wrecked you.
Back to top Go down
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:14 pm

CAT DID THEY FIND ANYTHING TODAY?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Sorry sucks called me at 5:00 and said they couldn't come because they had no support at the main center, but he said he thinks he has a good idea of where the problem is. Thats what they said last time. I gave him an ear full though.
Back to top Go down
Rambo-[USMC]

Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Cat wrote:
Sorry sucks called me at 5:00 and said they couldn't come because they had no support at the main center, but he said he thinks he has a good idea of where the problem is. Thats what they said last time. I gave him an ear full though.

Now your totally screwed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

DontTreadOnMe ~ Karl

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Wait till he gives them a bucket or blade full...
Back to top Go down
Silencer

Silencer

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Your welcome Maj...

Back to top Go down
majorlg

majorlg

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Get that Paypal transfer yet Jeff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Coasts to Victory Lane   Major Coasts to Victory Lane Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Coasts to Victory Lane
Page 1 of 1